We work across London with young people aged 16-24 who need support seeking or sustaining education, training, employment and other positive activities.
We recognise that young people who suffer from multiple and complex needs face many barriers which prevent them engaging in opportunities. We help to remove these barriers. We empower each young person to become independent, confident and to reach their full potential.
To do this, we provide regular one-to-one, youth centred support, meeting with young people at locations that are safe and convenient for them.
We assist with:
- CV development and job applications;
- Interview skills and other ‘job ready’ support;
- UCAS, college and course applications;
- In house and external work experience placements;
- Applying for tutoring support;
- Accompaniment to appointments, open days, job and apprenticeship fairs;
- Time management, personal development.
“The moment I heard of Just for Kids Law was the moment my confidence and my outlook on life grew in a positive light. The Opportunities Team has been absolutely wonderful towards me and I cannot be thankful enough for the services that they have given to me.”