Are you a young person looking for help? Click here.
A crucial component of our holistic model is that our support doesn’t stop when our advocacy and legal teams have helped young people stabilise their lives. Recognising that young people in difficulty face significant barriers to personal development, we seek to remove those barriers and support them in accessing education, training and employment. This empowers each young person to become independent, confident and able to reach their full potential.
Our youth opportunities team works across London with young people aged 16-24 who need support seeking or sustaining education, training, employment and other positive activities. To do this, we provide regular one-to-one, youth centred support, meeting with young people at locations that are safe and convenient for them.
We assist with:
- CV development and job applications
- Interview skills and other ‘job ready’ support
- UCAS, college and course applications
- In-house and external work experience placements
- Applying for tutoring support
- Accompaniment to appointments, open days, job and apprenticeship fairs
- Time management, personal development